3. Green energy system
Ring control type farm glass greenhouse of roof or sunny surface can added loaded half through film PV (PV), can selective of let some photosynthesis by needed of specific optical penetrating, in power Shi not effect green of photosynthesis, and green light collection reaction system of artificial light (LED lamp lighting) can used green can of system design, its system combination as Figure-2 by shows. Green energy system based on solar, wind and other natural power for energy, but natural disadvantages of unstable power supply, the need to consider such as storage devices and backup power. Standby power supply mains can be used, and in areas where no mains supply, you could consider using bio-diesel generators or fuel cells. (Thin film PV is shown in Figure-3)。
4. Water recycling system
Farm water applications by water quantity, water quality and hydraulic aspects to consider
(1) Water should be recycled within the farm and is managing its use, to reduce the amount of water used or to increase water use efficiency.
(2) In water, the water can be divided into external and internal water circulation to discussion in two parts: external water should be taken into account if it contains heavy metals or pesticides and other contaminants could easily lead to bioaccumulation and biomagnification result, or inorganic salts containing suppression crop growth; and internal water circulation you need to consider salt accumulation and pH changes and other factors affecting crop growth.
(3) In terms of potential energy of the water taking into account, in principle, application of water resources should be arranged by high energy to low energy path, thus saving water energy for transport and equipment. Arrangement of the hydraulic cycle case as shown in the figure-4.
Integrating several technologies featured in environment control type and farm has the following advantages:
1. Growing co-operation on green light for carbon and in line with the principle of sustainable development and environmental protection.
2.Quarantine farms do not affect the natural ecology, could better ensure the quality of agricultural products.
3. Use of green energy to reduce carbon emissions, farms can also be located in the power supply difficult areas
4. Ecological buffers to reduce agricultural pollution, low environmental impact and provides a green resting place.
5. Using remote monitoring systems can alleviate the farmers “water tour" labour burdens and establishing agricultural brand with life.